Location: Manchester, England
Are you an experienced Web Developer?
We’ve got a role that you might like.
The role involves working closely with everyone in the team, dealing directly with clients and delivering amazing new projects, as well as supporting and improving our well-established websites and applications.
You are offered a genuine chance to be involved in every step of a project lifecycle. You’ll start by meeting clients to help shape the initial project specifications and packages leading onto the design process. From then on you’ll be in-charge of development, using standards-driven methods and coding practices.
You need to keep your skills up-to-date as you’ll be responsible for identifying and implementing appropriate new technologies that’ll help us create better projects and services for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who has several years studio experience and can demonstrate the ability to manage their own time effectively and work at a commercial speed.
Payment offers will match current lead development salary bands and depend on your experience.
Essential Technical Skills:
- PHP MVC Frameworks (we love Yii Framework)
- MySQL / SQL Server
- HTML / CSS
- ASP.NET C# (inc. Classic ASP)
- IIS7 / IIS6 on Windows Server environments
- SEO best practice
- Several years of real world experience
- Proven technical and business portfolio
- Design and build to compliant standards
- Effective time and project management
- Work at a commercial speed
- Good, friendly communication skills
- Basecamp Workflow
- OS X Platform Environment
- Coda, NetBeans and Sublime Environments
- Virtual Machines and Remote Management
- Version Control Systems
- WordPress Design and Development
To apply: Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
260 total views, 1 today