Location: Boulder, CO
Victors & Spoils is a creative agency built on crowdsourcing principles, and led by some of the most highly awarded advertising creatives in the industry. Our mission is to change the way advertising is done through the use of our custom, proprietary platform – Agency Machine – a digital manifestation of the world’s best analog creative-department processes.
We’re looking for junior, mid, and senior level Rails Engineers to join our growing team and contribute to the development process from existing updates to the implementation of new feature requests. Your primary responsibility will be leading Rails development, bug tracking, site analytics, and creative development solutions to new feature requests. You’ll be working within an agile environment to code, design, and implement new features within our custom platform.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1-5 years extensive Rails development
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) experience
- Knowledge with SEO, API integration, Web 2.0 trends
- Ambition and willingness to continually learn and adapt
- Server Configuration: Unix/Unicorn/nginx/Amazon EC2 + S3
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methods
- Write reusable, efficient code
- Understand both front-end and back-end technologies
- Web services architecture and infrastructure
- Senior Engineers will lead and mentor other developers
If this sounds like you, shoot us your portfolio with applications you’ve worked on, Github account, and anything else you think we should know. Victors & Spoils is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: Please send your resume to Ashliegh Buck, email@example.com, with Applicant: Rails Engineer in the subject line.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
337 total views, 1 today