Location: Boulder, CO
Victors & Spoils is a creative agency built on crowdsourcing principles, and led by some of the most highly awarded advertising creatives in the industry. Our mission is to change the way advertising is done through the use of our custom, proprietary platform – Agency Machine – a digital manifestation of the world’s best analog creative-department processes.
We’re seeking a Technical Director to lead, guide and inspire our burgeoning development team. Your primary responsibilities will be to both develop and communicate the technological visions behind Victors & Spoils’ platforms and products (Agency Machine and Fan Machine) and see through their implementation and continued refinement. The Technical Director will manage an agile team of Rails Engineers, Front-End Developers and Designers, but should also be able to assist them technically if needed.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 5 years software development experience
- At least 2 years in a technical leadership role
- Proven experience in strategic planning, maintaining product roadmaps, including budgeting
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Programing
- Proficient Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with server configuration and production deployment
- Knowledgeable of SEO, API integration, Web 2.0 trends
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methods
- Lead development team using agile methodologies
- Communicate stakeholder vision
- Make technical architectural decisions
- Occasionally, assist development team in coding
If this sounds like you, shoot us your portfolio with sites and applications you’ve worked on and/or completed and anything else you think we should know. Victors & Spoils is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: Please send a resume to Ashliegh Buck, firstname.lastname@example.org, with Applicant: Technical Director in the subject.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
269 total views, 1 today