Wake Forest University: Design Lead
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
for the overall look and feel of the Wake Forest web properties.
Reports to the Digital Strategist, collaborates with the Digital
Strategist, Lead Developer and Project Manager to set project time-lines
and resource expectations. Maintains knowledge-base of current digital
creative best practices and serves as primary graphic design lead on
individual projects, including print. Quality controls projects
performed by colleagues with regard to the web.
that the graphic identity standards of the institution are maintained
for the flagship web properties, and through consulting services,
ensures the same vis a vis the work of other graphic designers.
- Takes projects from design concept through production process.
graphic design and layout duties related to the University’s websites
including admissions recruitment pieces, the University web site, events
and marketing materials, and other projects as assigned.
proactive steps to ensure strong relationships with other
administrative and academic units so that marketing/image goals can be
achieved. These may include personal calls on faculty and administrative
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
degree in graphic design, or an equivalent combination of education and
experience in graphic design and layout, preferably in an academic
environment. Web design experience preferred.
- A high-quality, web-based portfolio that showcases a depth of quality and a dimension of experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently; ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing with clients and colleagues.
- A rich understanding of the proper process of designing a website.
- Proficiency with the typical tools it takes to build a website (Photoshop/Fireworks, hand code HTML/CSS, etc.).
- Experience with content management systems.
- Ability to lead a design presentation and/or meeting with high-level university leaders.
work. Talking, hearing, repetitive motions. Close visual acuity. Not
substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
is required for this position. Drug screen required. EOE/AA
To apply: Complete details and to apply, go to https://wakejobs.silkroad.com/or call (336) 758-4700.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
279 total views, 1 today