Warby Parker: Front-End Web Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Work with our designers to transform Adobe CS files into beautiful, fast web pages that make a user’s day better.
- You’ll be working through most of our web stack — from static HTML and CSS to interactive designs with a lot of JS to the site’s Magento back end.
- Create and maintain JS and CSS libraries to use throughout our site.
- You’ll work on a very small team, and you’ll own a lot of the projects that you work on. We often release important, high-visibility features that were done by just one developer. That developer will often be you.
- The company is reshaping the eyewear industry. That industry is massive, and we’re growing fast. We love being here to see that happen, and we love working hard to speed it along. It’s an electrifying climate.
- Our location in the heart of Soho. We’re in the Puck Building, which is lucky enough to have its own Wikipedia entry.
- We have delicious catered lunches three days a week and a steady supply of snacks in the kitchen. And for when that all catches up with you, we offer free membership at the 24 Hour Fitness across the street from the office.
- Strong, well-formed opinions about what makes for a good user experience
- Experience implementing those opinions in user-facing work
- Expert-level skill in hand-coded HTML and CSS
- Meaningful real-world experience writing jQuery and vanilla JS
- Demonstrable skill in writing high-quality server-side code
- Talent as a writer
- Comfort with the Adobe CS
- A track record of building interesting and/or challenging side projects
- Magento experience
- Experience developing web sites for iOS and Android
- The gift of flight
To apply: Apply right now at http://wp.theresumator.com/apply/v6anCL/FrontEnd-Web-Developer.html
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
208 total views, 1 today