We Are Mammoth: Front-end Web Developer (XHTML/CSS/JS)
Location: Chicago, IL
- You have a compulsion for clean, skinny, simple-as-possible-but-no-simpler code.
- You work as well individually as you do in a small, collaborative team.
- You can maintain an HTML code-base and CSS cleanly. When there’s a big feature addition down-the-road, you’ve got a clear-minded plan of attack on how to add it without the need for extra-strength duct tape.
- You absolutely despise IE6, but you know the usual workarounds.
- You spend 80% of your time on the front-end, but occasionally dip into server-side code (C#, .NET) to tweak and modify code as needed.
- You love problem-solving. For instance, you can connect all 9 dots in this picture with just 4 straight lines, without lifting your pen: http://bit.ly/zn8mh
- You are articulate and love to write (words not just code).
- When you speak, people feel warm and fuzzy inside.
To apply: Please send a resume and email explaining why you think you’ll rock this job to let.me.in[at]wearemammoth[dot]com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
274 total views, 1 today