We Are Mammoth: Front End Web Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
- You hand-code clean, semantic, standards-compliant XHTML/HTML and CSS.
- You understand how jQuery should and can be used to enhance a site and its interactivity.
- You’re able to identify and tackle cross-browser quirks.
- You should feel comfortable building templates that will be integrated with server-side code. Knowing when its appropriate to use hooks is important.
- You can work as well individually as you do in a small, collaborative team.
- You are constantly reading up on the newest techniques in development and are eager to bring them into your next project.
- You are able to utilize CSS3 while still maintaining a fallback for browsers that don’t support it.
- You have a firm grip on HTML5 and are ready to develop it when its time.
- You know how to use subversion.
To apply: Please send a nice introduction of yourself along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
275 total views, 1 today