We Are Mammoth: .NET/C# Developer who also can love
Location: Chicago, IL
for various clients of one of the largest financial institutions in the
country. Here are some things you might be doing in a given week:
- Architect a data model for a custom app using X2O (our database and code generator).
- Modify or execute a data loader which updates thousands of financial records on a monthly basis.
- Program business and financial projection logic based on client specs.
- Code general application features and web pages using the MVC framework.
- Help plan: participate in user experience, technical project management, and client collaboration.
take a few minutes to write an email. Describe your approach, some
recent work you’re proud of, or let us know how you think a development
team should operate. Your resume is required too.
about programming, management, and business here than you will in a large
corporate environment. That’s why We Are Mammoth is here today. We wish we had a company like this to work for 10 years
companies like Starbucks, The Second City, HP, Chicago Symphony
Orchestra, and BCBS. We also build and sell our own products, like DoneDone. We’re avid developers, designers, writers, and thinkers.
To apply: Send your bid to let.me.in[at]wearemammoth[dot]com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
355 total views, 2 today