Weber Shandwick: Jr. Front End Developer
Location: New York, NY
Do you want to be involved with innovative work in an Agency setting? The Weber Shandwick NYC office is hiring a Front End Web Developer to join our growing Digital Communications team. At Weber Shandwick, we provide compelling interactive and content-driven digital solutions for some of the world’s best-known brands. The Front End Developer will be responsible for modifying and testing programs in the development environment, troubleshooting issues reported in the production environment, and will work closely with account teams, technical architects, designers and production staff to verify web solutions.
- Write and maintain the front end code of web applications
- Implement client-side development methodologies for optimum performance and tracking
- Create scalable and reusable code adhering to department standards
- Participate in debugging code
- Adhere to project schedules and meet challenging deadlines
- Stay knowledgeable of the industry standards and trends
- 1-3 years experience developing front end code and creating front end solutions
- Expertise with WordPress and/or other mainstream Open Source CMS such as Expression Engine
- Strong Photoshop and image optimization skills
- Strong understanding of user experience design
- Experience working with high traffic websites and content delivery networks a plus
- Familiarity with developing Facebook tabs and applications a plus
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, and mobile development a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Systems or related degree.
Join a collaborative team of social and digital strategists, information architects, content developers, designers, and programming and production specialists. We are a global agency that offers a fun and creative work environment, competitive salary, health care (medical, dental and vision insurance), 401k and the opportunity to learn and grow every day.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
373 total views, 2 today