White Oak Technologies, Inc.: GUI Wizard
Location: Silver Spring, MD
us to solve their most complex
large-scale database and data engineering problems. Are you ready for
challenges worthy of your experience and training as a Computer Scientist?
available for qualified applicants. Telecommuting is not an option.
has a new opportunity for a GUI Wizard (aka, a Web Developer who can design as
well as develop). This growing effort leverages FOSS and COTS tools which enable our customers
to analyze a variety of
data-intensive problems. We need a top
notch web front-end developer to round out the team.
- Design and implement new capabilities that will
be used by sophisticated analytic end-users.
- Help develop new tools
to visually render the patterns
hidden within disparate data sets.
for expertise in the following areas:
- Rock solid experience in one or more web
platforms (e.g. Django, PHP, JSP, RoR, etc.)
- Core web building blocks (HTML/DHTML, JQuery, CSS,
- Data visualization techniques using web-based
- Design and programming against RDBMs (especially
with BIG data)
- Linux/UNIX and associated Open Source tools
or closely related degree
portfolio of their work which displays their sense of aesthetics
- You will be surrounded by seriously smart
people who are focused on solving the most complex large-scale data engineering
problems you will probably ever encounter.Highly technical managers who encourage
- The opportunity to
help evaluate and/or develop the best tools
for the job.
- Unless you get bored learning new languages and
technologies, you will have plenty to
keep you challenged.
- Uncommon stability and high customer visibility.
- We provide compensation and comprehensive
benefits that are commensurate with the exceptional quality of candidates
sought. (Great insurance, tuition assistance, and a very generously
company-funded 401(k) plan. In addition to
10 paid holidays, employees accrue 20 days of Personal Time Off in the first
year of employment, and 25 days after that).
citizens and selected applicants will be subject to
a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information.
To apply: Send your resume and (a link to) your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
238 total views, 1 today