WhiteGlove Health: Rails (and some iOS) developer
Location: Austin, TX
- a company solving huge problems
- a product that customers are crazy about
- a commitment to effective, cutting-edge technology
- a culture of Agile development
- We’re located in a fantastic city (Austin, TX)
- We’re going public — http://www.wrhambrecht.com/ind/auctions/openipo/wgh/
- Our company runs entirely on Rails — back office, medical records management, billing, insurance processing, everything.
- Our clinicians use iPhones and iPads in the field to get to their appointments, chart medical data, and manage various aspects of patient care.
- At least 2 years’ experience developing web applications in a major, full-stack framework (Rails, .NET, Django, Struts, etc)
- At least 2 years’ experience as a professional software developer
- The ability to rapidly learn Ruby if you don’t know it already
- Deep familiarity with HTTP, SQL, and Linux/Unix programming environments
- A deep understanding of the challenges, benefits, and concepts inherent in the construction of web applications
- Developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Data modeling with/for NoSQL data stores
- Boosting application performance with Redis, memcached, or similar
- High-availability/redundancy architectures
- A tendency to compulsively learn new stuff (e.g. languages, frameworks, applications)
To apply: Interested candidates should email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send attachments in PDF format.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
221 total views, 2 today