WhiteGlove Housecall Health: Rails (and some iOS) developer
Location: Austin, TX
- Our company runs entirely on Rails — back office, medical records management, billing, insurance processing, everything.
- Our Nurse Practitioners use iPhones and iPads in the field to get to their appointments, chart medical data, and manage various aspects of patient care.
- At least 2 years’ experience programming Ruby in a professional environment
- At least 4 years’ experience as a professional software developer
- Deep familiarity with Ruby, Rails, SQL, and Linux/Unix environments
- A strong background in object-oriented programming
- A deep understanding of the challenges, benefits, and concepts inherent in the construction of web applications
- RSpec/Shoulda and Test/Behavior-Driven Design in general
- NoSQL datastores, especially MongoDB
- memcached, Redis, or similar
- High-availability/redundancy architectures
- Distributed architectures
- Familiarity with HIPPA as it applies to data storage/management
To apply: Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send attachments in PDF format.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
258 total views, 1 today