Widgetbox, Inc.: UE Engineer
Location: San Francisco
- HTML-based mockups
- UI component library
- Flash interaction comps
- Contribute to CSS development and maintenance, debugging and optimization
- User experience, user interface and interaction design planning, programming & management
- Translating user feedback or business requirements into visual user interfaces
- Ensuring the consistent visual presentation and UI design through UX/UE principles
- Intermediate Skills: Photoshop, Flash, ActionScript, and Pluses: SASS, Compass, CSS3, HTML5
- 2-3 years professional web development experience as a member of a UE/UI team participating in the complete lifecycle of several successfully delivered web and/or software applications.
- Solid understanding of web standards, web graphics techniques, and site production practices.
- A passion for UE, complementary tools and technologies a plus. Excited to build a great product towards ultimate user delight.
- Strong creative and visual skills; ability to explain your thinking; strong interpersonal skills; an ability to work independently and with a group.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems and convey ideas into tangible form.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and consistently meet aggressive deadlines, while taking constructive feedback and maintaining a sense of humor.
To apply: Interested? Please submit your resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
141 total views, 1 today