Location: Huntingdon Valley, PA
We are a small development team for a National Distributor of Cell Phone Accessories and are looking to grow. Are you ready to learn on the job in a real world environment? Then keep reading.
Wireless Xcessories Group, located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, has been in business for over 20 years. Over the years, as technology advanced, our product line grew too. Today our products are sold to resellers in all 50 states.
We pride ourselves on being the first to market on all new phone SKUs. We aggressively stay on top of all new phone releases and upcoming models, getting the specs to our manufacturing facilities often before a handset is even released.
The Entry Level Technical Help/Web Programmer will be responsible for holding hands when necessary to solve technical software issues for staff and clients. Job responsibilities also include the ongoing maintenance of the company’s websites, including a cakePHP framework based website, custom CMS system and WordPress-based websites, from diagnosis to solutions. A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to multi-task and be able to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- Educated in Object Oriented Programming (PHP, cakePHP a plus).
- General knowledge of database design and best practices (SQL server and my SQL).
- Understanding of version control technology (we use SVN).
- Passionate about web development and programming.
Please include samples of website you have worked on and which portion of the web site you were most involved with when sending your resume.
To apply: Send your resume and sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
405 total views, 1 today