Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Are you a Thinker and a Maker?
• Able to bring drive, smarts, creativity and curiosity to be able to strategize, communicate and inform organization and teams about big picture, design trends, analysis, inspirations to influence daily and organizational work.
• Create innovation and tools for strategy, research and measurement.
• Work closely to develop new research to further explore user motivations as it relates to design direction.
• Write briefs, visualizations, conceptualize and communicate to ensure all resulting communications are on strategy.
• Identify, advocate and share knowledge and best practices with other disciplines and management to foster further growth of design planning.
• Conduct best in class industry analysis and design research
• Provide a strategic lens within projects that include consideration of product portfolio, roadmap, business case, user needs, goals, etc.
• 3 years of experience as a design planner or strategist
• Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent. MBA or Master’s preferred with focus on design planning, strategy and/or design thinking. If you have a Master’s degree, you will have 0-3 years of experience
• Self starter, team player
• Ability to collaborate
• Open minded
• Comfortable blurring the lines between strategy, design & business
• Strong communication, visualization and presentation skills
• Comfortable speaking and working with all levels and roles within an organization
• Ability to grasp the big picture and see holistic connections
• Mastery of research and design methods
• Use appropriate design insights, criteria development tools and synthesis processes for development of underlying design rationale
• Ability to facilitate complex, multi-disciplinary and cross-functional workshops and ideation sessions.
Yahoo! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information or to search all of our openings please visit http://careers.yahoo.com
To apply: Apply online at: http://bit.ly/qaHQMg
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
255 total views, 1 today