Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The role is with IntoNow
Join a small team changing the way people interact with television. IntoNow launched on iOS and in 12 weeks achieved #2 in iTunes, App of the Week, 4.5 star rating, and over 600K downloads (US only). Our team is small, fast and continually focused on innovating. Come help us design and build wow mobile, web, and tablet experiences that are rapidly deployed and iterated on.
We work collaboratively, open and fast. Focus on impact with a sense of humor a plus!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with our product management and design leaders to create and refine new and existing product experiences. We’ll look to you to take our ideas that next mile, and to make your mark on them as you do.
• Helping to turn market research, user research, and industry trends into forward-looking new products
• Producing visual design, prototypes, layouts, interaction design, and user interface elements
• Pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to create better experiences for our users
You will have:
• 5 years of experience designing digital products and applications
• Bachelor’s degree — or equivalent experience — in product design, interaction design, or human-computer interaction (If you have a Master’s degree, you will have 2 years of experience)
• Strong interaction design and communication skills; solid understanding of UX principles
• Familiarity with standard design tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator or Fireworks, etc.)
• A passion for design, from high-level concept to pixel-level detail
• A proven track record collaborating and getting things done
• An interest in understanding, visiting, and designing for markets around the world
• A desire to listen, learn, and grow professionally and personally
Please send portfolio URL(s) as well as your resume. We can’t wait to talk to you!
Yahoo! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information or to search all of our openings please visit http://careers.yahoo.com
To apply: Apply online at: http://bit.ly/p8HPhW
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
213 total views, 1 today