Yahoo!: Yahoo! Front End Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA or Sunnyvale, CA
Think about impacting 1 out of every 2 people online–in innovative and imaginative ways that are uniquely Yahoo! We do just that ach and every day, and you could too. After all, it’s big thinkers like you who will create the next generation of Internet experiences for consumers and advertisers across the globe. Now’s the time to show the world what you’ve got. Put your ideas to work for over half a billion people.
We are looking for a passionate developer to:
* Create tools for ad designers
* Build Web Apps for advertisers
* Build Flash, HTML5/JS frameworks
The role provides an excellent opportunity to shape how content is consumed and distributed on the Internet through the use of a wide range of technologies.
* Build web applications in Java, as well as Flash/CS extensions.
* Work closely with, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
* Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
* Be proactive and creative
* Work on tight deadlines
* Demonstrable experience building world-class, consumer facing web application interfaces and/or advertisements
* Excellent programming skills in Java and PHP
* Familiarity with MySQL
* Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance. Willingness to work in an agile environment
* Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, and web services
* Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
* Knowledgeable foundation in interaction design principles
* Great written communication and documentation abilities
* Visual-design skills
* B.S. or higher in Computer science or equivalent
* Experience working in a Linux-based environment
* Experience in online advertising
LOCATION: San Francisco or Sunnyvale.
Yahoo! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information or to search all of our openings, please visit http://careers.yahoo.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
195 total views, 1 today