Yelp Inc.: Front-End Engineer @ Yelp
Location: San Francisco
properties: they are our engineering front line. From implementing new
user interfaces and features to battling browser inconsistencies and
ease. Our front end engineers are the glue between our engineering
team and the more than 61 million people who visit our site every month.
The fruits of their labor are released on a daily cycle.
- Mastery of cross-browser HTML and CSS
- Able to create clean and maintainable code from mock ups
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment
- Able to work closely with and incorporate feedback from other engineers and product managers
- Keeps up with evolving web standards (HTML5, CSS3) and best practices
- Experience with server side programming (we’re a python shop)
- Active contributor to open source software
- Mobile web development experience
- Examples of websites you’ve built
- Proficiency with Fireworks, Photoshop or related tools
- Excellent typing ability in the presence of flying nerf darts
To apply: Interested in applying? Sweet! Share with us why you want to work at Yelp and don’t forget to mention any side projects, open source contributions, and personal websites/blogs.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
236 total views, 1 today