Yelp: Lead UI Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Be responsible for making sure the usability and appearance of the site is world class
- Play a key role in the visual design of new features launching on the site
- Have significant creative freedom and the ability to experiment with new designs
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate
- Solid portfolio: A history of launching top notch web interfaces
- Passion about the space: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements
- Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design
- Ability to solve design problems, not just paint pretty pictures
- This isn’t a coding role, but we’d expect a familiarly with HTML, CSS, AJAX, prototype.js, jQuery, etc.
To apply: Send us examples of some of your design accomplishments and why you want to join the Yelp Team. Go here: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oVsiVfwk&s=37signals to apply.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
176 total views, 1 today