YOUR NET WORKS: Ruby developer
- Participate in a multinational project that aims to develop state of the art social networking application?
- Develop back-end components using the most exciting and productive technologies available?
- Apply newest ideas to monetize system popularity.
- Play a key role in release development.
- Work closely with creative, product team and other engineers, turning functional specifications into state-of-the-art implementations that drive our network.
- Participate user interaction, graphic and technical design for the system.
- Develop polished Ruby on Rails components seamlessly integrated into great-looking, easy-to-use, simple, modular, and robust application.
- Proven progressive experience in Ruby on Rails development from requirements to deployment of production application.
- Ability to achieve high quality results on time and on budget.
- Proficiency in English (written is enough).
- Experience working in a team with version control, change request, and bug tracking tools.
- Remote group communication and development experience using Agile methodology and SVN/Subversion deployment.
- Degrees and years of experience are not required; proven ability to build elegant, innovative, and scalable applications is.
- Proficiency in Russian is desirable.
- Bonus points if you have: web design experience, front-end development background, experience with Adobe Photoshop; Flash.
- Location: any; telecommuting.
To apply: Forward a skill summary, along with a sample of your work and compensation expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
222 total views, 1 today