Zendesk: Front End Developer – Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
- 3+ years experience with (handcoded) HTML, CSS, JS in a full-time position.
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Experience taking wireframes/mockups and turning them into standards compliant HTML/CSS, as well as working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator in a web production environment
- Interest in marketing, analytics, user experience, information architecture on a website
- History of caring for the technical needs of a site with high volume traffic
- HTML5, HTML5 Boilerplate?, CSS3
- Graphic design or other involvement in the visual arts
- Mobile development
- Web performance optimization?
- HTML email
- User Testing experience and/or familiarity with website analytics and optimization tools, including A/B or Multivariate testing, in particular Google Analytics and Google Website Optimizer
- Familiarity with modern SEO/SEM
To apply: For fastest consideration please send your resume to our technical recruiter, EHayes@zendesk.com, or click http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=ol4XVfw1&s=jobs.37signals.com to apply.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
254 total views, 1 today