Location: San Francisco, CA
Well-funded, adventure travel start-up in the heart of San Francisco seeks senior agile Ruby on Rails developers
Hi from the dev team at zozi.com! Here’s why you want to work here:
Our development environment
are committed to rigorous XP development with a Rails stack. We have
years of experience applying the full suite of XP practices, including
TDD/BDD, pair programming, and regular refactoring. We have
retrospectives to help us improve our process, and one week iterations.
are looking for great developers, who love XP, to share knowledge, and
have some fun with us! Must be basically a cool person, who enjoys
pairing every day. Easy going, drama free, patient are all pluses.
Passionate — about anything — is a huge plus.
in downtown San Francisco, zozi is a fast-growing, venture capital
backed internet consumer services company rapidly becoming the go-to for
the coolest and most unqiue experiences. Think midnight kayaking,
urban zip lining, scuba diving, cooking schools, and more. Check us
let’s get down to the good stuff…YES, we’re hiring, and we’re excited
about it. We put a focus on a culture where every single person feels
excited about building this company. The team is incentivized to do
well, and we’re heavily invested in the future of each person. We
realize that talented people have options, and those who choose zozi
mean a whole lot to us. We want you to grow professionally, have a lot
of fun, and be surrounded by the best.
is also probably worth mentioning that we offer great perks like a
401K, 100% company paid health benefits, and generous vacation time. We
also offer free excursions in 160 countries, company iPhones, optional
sabbatical time, gym memberships, and a sky-lit office in the heart of
Jackson Square. We also have a dog named Charlie who loves chasing
tennis balls more than life itself.
– Great compensation negotiable based upon experience
– Full benefits, two weeks paid time off, and 401K
– Attractive employee stock option plan (we want you to share in our success)
Cool perks, such as
– Company iPhones, mobile service, and 3G Internet connection on laptop
– Free vacations anywhere in the world through our suppliers’ complementary employee programs
– Discounted/reimbursed health club memberships at the city’s best facilities
– Regular company-sponsored local outings such as climbing, sailing, hiking and more
– Well versed in RoR with a minimum of 1-2 years of RoR experience plus 5 years overall development experience
– BS/CS or equivalent experience
– Rails 3, jQuery, Sass/Haml, MySQL 5, Git, MacOS X, and Linux
– Agile experience including test-driven development
– You like pair programming
– Experience with testing frameworks from rspec to Selenium and Jasmine
– Hadoop (optional bonus)
Please include your resume and a code sample or link to some of your code (e.g. github).
PRINCIPALS ONLY — NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
To apply: Please include your resume and a code sample or link to some of your code (e.g. github) to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
610 total views, 1 today